Monday, April 25, 2016

Rylie Miller | Athlete of the Week

Rylie joined the TCBB family last fall and is the youngest female athlete in the gym. Although she is a multi-sport, multi-talented young lady, softball is her passion. Working with Rylie is a joy and she stretches our coaching skills by asking no less than 20 questions in a 60 minute session. Every week Rylie works toward strengthening her mental competiveness along with gaining more physical strength and power. Rylie looks at softball not only as a means to her college and competitive dreams, but also as a platform to inspire younger female athletes in the future.

School: Wichita Collegiate School
Grade: 5th
Favorite Subject: Math
Club Team: Cure Softball
Achievements: 5x MVP during 2015-2016 season
Hobbies: Playing softball with her "softball sisters"
Future Goals: Play softball for the USSSA All American Team and compete at the Division I Level

Since starting her journey at Top Crop Barbell, Rylie says she's learned a lot about herself. "I have to tell myself that I have to do this no matter how hard it is and remember when I'm done that I'll be proud of myself." "Hard work pays off and it's worth it in the end," she says.



1 comment: